Frequently Answered Questions
How do I find my size?
The following size charts apply to all garments on this site.
Classic Tee & Thin Tee:
- 35-37 inches (89-94 cm)
- 38-40 inches (97-102 cm)
- 41-43 inches (104-109 cm)
- 44-46 inches (112-117 cm)
- 47-49 inches (119-124 cm)
- 50-52 inches (127-132 cm)
- 36 inches (92 cm)
- 39 inches (98 cm)
- 41 inches (104 cm)
- 46 inches (116 cm)
- 50 inches (128 cm)
- 55 inches (140 cm)
- 60 inches (152 cm)
- 65 inches (164 cm)
Ladies Fitted tee:
- 30 inches (76 cm)
- 32 inches (81 cm)
- 34 inches (86 cm)
- 36 inches (91 cm)
- 38 inches (97 cm)
“This design uses transparency effects”… whuh?
When you upload a PNG or PDF image, our system checks to see if there’s a non-negligible amount of partial transparency in the image. The printing technology we currently use isn’t able to handle partial transparency, so the image might not print as you would hope, or even as it’s displayed on the preview! In the meantime, we’re still looking at ways to handle partial transparency properly.
If this warning does appear, we will flag the order so our printing experts can check the order and judge for themselves whether it’s acceptable, whether it can be easily fixed by them, or worst case: if we’re unable to do your design justice. If there is a problem, we’ll get in touch with you to resolve it, or failing that, we’ll refund the order so you can have another go.
Sometimes this warning might appear even when you don’t think there’s any partial transparency in it. This can sometimes happen if there’s any fiddly detail or just on the edges of resized images. It might be nothing, but it’s better safe than sorry.
What Payments do you accept?
Payments are made by PayPal where you can use your credit card or if you already have a PayPal account you can pay direct from your bank account or your PayPal balance.
How much is shipping?
Shipping is included in the cost of the garment, and there is one price for all countries.
Can I track my Order?
We will notify you by email when your shirt has been shipped. You can also check your status page to see the status of your order at any time. Once it has been handed to the Royal Mail we cannot track this part of the process.
Where do you ship to?
teez.by ships Worldwide!
When will my order arrive?
Goods will be dispatched 2 working days from the date of placing order. Please allow 5-7 working days for delivery to USA destinations, and allow 2-3 days for delivery to the UK.
- We will notify you by email when your shirt has been shipped. You can also log into your status page to see the status of your order at any time.
- We ship everything by Royal Mail right now, to ensure quick and efficient delivery.
- Once payment has been made your order will be created within 48 hours. On the day of dispatch you will receive a notification confirming that your order is on its way.
- If, for any reason, an item you have ordered is out of stock, we will email you, together with an indication of when your goods may arrive.
What is your Return Policy?
We hope you will be delighted with your teez.by goods. If for any reason you wish to return an item it must be unused and in existing packaging. Returns must be notified with 7 working days or receipt of purchase. We shall be given all reasonable opportunities to inspect such goods. We reserve the right to replace the goods or issue a credit note.
How do I make a return?
To return your items contact Customer Support to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Please specify whether you want a replacement or refund.
For any return, except where the item is faulty, you will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the products to us. We will only refund the costs of postage where the item returned is faulty.
Please follow the simple steps below:
- Contact Customer Support via email (email@example.com) or DM (@clickteez) to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and specify whether you want a replacement or a refund.
- Write the RMA number on the packing slip and include the slip in your return package.
- Please return products to: Clickteez
PO Box 9877
When returning items you are strongly recommended to obtain proof of posting. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
How do I contact Customer Service?
- Online: http://clickteez.me/contact
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 1732 741 357
- Address: Clickteez
PO Box 9877
Do I keep the rights to my artwork?
Yes, you do retain the rights to your artwork. You retain all ownership rights to your Content submitted to the Site. By submitting Content to Clickteez, you grant Clickteez a non-exclusive, worldwide, transferable license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, publicly display, and distribute your Content. please see the full ‘Terms and Conditions’ for more information.